Subscribe NOW to get regular updates on New Moon Movie updates, news, pictures and videos for FREE!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Moon Movie Updates: Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart (and Rob Pattinson?)

Watch TV on PC - 12,000 TV Channels and Movies The New Moon movie opening is only weeks away and two updates are in for two of the film's young stars. Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart (rumored to be the girlfriend of Rob Pattinson says she just wants to act, and handsome teen Taylor Lautner. He's happy to ditch the wig from the film.
Kristen Stewart doesn't want to be a celebrity. (Image: Splash News)
Kristen Stewart doesn't want to be a celebrity. (Image: Splash News)

Taylor Lautner has said he was glad to get rid of his long-haired wig for Twilight sequel New Moon. The 17-year-old plays werewolf Jacob Black in the hit film series and donned a long black wig for the first movie. However, once Jacob becomes a werewolf in Twilight's sequel New Moon, he has short hair.

Lautner said to Britain's Fabulous magazine: "I still have the wig [in New Moon] until Jacob cuts his long hair off when he becomes a werewolf - which was a relief because the wig was really itchy and got into my mouth when I was trying to speak!"

***

New Moon actress Kristen Stewart has said she doesn't want to be a celebrity she just wants to act. Kristen, 19, hit the big time after appearing in Twilight and will reprise her role for the movie's sequel New Moon, which is out in cinemas later this month.

She said to Britain's Fabulous magazine: "I don't want to be a movie star like Angelina Jolie. Nothing about being a celebrity is desirable. I'm an actor. It's bizarre to me that everybody's so obsessive." Kristen also said isn't fussed on shopping and likes to buy her shoes on the auction site eBay. She said: Fashion is not something I think about. I'm not a big shopper. My style is T-shirts. My favourite ones are my brother's old worn-out ones. I get my shoes on eBay."


Watch Pacquiao VS Cotto Live Watch TV on PC - 12,000 TV Channels and Movies

No comments: